How to make $ 1000 a week Flipping Furniture 2021
If you are not sure what Flipping Furniture is!
Then please allow me to explain it a little bit to give you some fundamental ideas.
Well, Flip is finding those items that nobody sees as valuable and selling them for a profit.
It is an excellent way to earn some extra cash in your free time.
All it requires is a few easy-to-learn skills.
These days Furniture Flip is considered one of the best sides hustles that one can start today, and earning $1000 per week is as easy as you can do by just working on your weekend days.
About How to Make $ 1000 a week with this easy to use idea
And to think this ALL started from me randomly finding two ugly bookshelves sitting on the side of the road.
It’s worth asking yourself today if that kind of extra income would make a positive impact on your life as it has my life and many of my student’s lives.
If so, then keep reading, because as I’ve continued flipping furniture full-time, I realized one thing…
And what a joy it really brings when I do so! Take Debbie for example, she was able to flip $2k+ worth of furniture her first month since learning my furniture flipping secrets.
Jen from California achieved the similar results, which gave her the ability and confidence to leave her job and pursue furniture flipping as her carer for full time.
What does this have to do with you? A lot, actually. When I say I want to help others, I really mean A LOT of others.
I’m looking for other true inspiring success stories like I’ve mentioned above, and since you’re here reading this then maybe that’s you?
How To Start Flipping Furniture
Before you start there are few things that you’ll need to know to be successful.
WHAT PIECES OF FURNITURE SHOULD I FLIP?
Some of the best pieces to flip are those that are older and come with a lot of character. It could be like a dresser or an old side table or any other old pieces. Here the options are endless when it comes to flip.
You should look for the high quality. These pieces can be rebuild and sold much more than your investment and expectations.
WHERE TO FIND FURNITURE TO FLIP?
To find furniture to flip you can look Some of the best places usually thrift stores or garage sales but there are so many places where you can look.
- Garage or Yard Sales
- Thrift Stores
- Facebook Marketplace
Equipment you’ll need to start!
If you’re planning to start flip furniture business then you’ll need some equipments, that you can pick up at your local hardware store or you can get those by using the links below to get started.
- Paint Brushes
- Painters Tape
- Paint Stripper
- Paint or Stain
- Sanding Materials
- Sewing Machine
- Staple Gun
- Wood Glue
- Steel Wool
How Much Should I Sell this furniture For?
Well After you’ve successfully refurbished the product now you’ll need to determine how much to sell it for.
It’s good to write down the amount of time and money you have put into the piece.
This includes the initial purchase price, the price of any kind of materials that you used, any kind of transportation costs if required, and the time you have spent to refurbished the piece.
Once you have determined the invested time and money you input to the piece, you can oftentimes mark it up by 250 to 400 percent.
For better understanding i am giving one example. Lets say you bought a piece for $30, used $50 in materials and spent 4 hours of your time. So here you could easily ask for anywhere from $200 to $350.
You can always adjust the price based on the situation. If you are getting good response you can increase the price or if you are not getting much of a response, you can always lower the price and adjust accordingly.
Where to Sell my Furniture?
After you have decide the price so many platform are available to sell the product but some might give you better prices than others.
You know you can buy lots of things from Fcebook Marketplace apart from that you can sell a lot of items on this platform. You will get billions of traffic to show your products and most important part is its totally free there are no fees for selling your items.
Sometimes a garage sale can offer you to list your product for sale. The advantage of holding a garage sale is that you can also list other itemsas well.
EBAY offers sellers to sell their items to millions of buyers.
However, you can make your items as “Local Pickup Only” where the customers will only have the option to pick up the item themselves and by doing so you can made it without facing any hustle for transportation.
Here i have only mentioned very few ways or platforms to sell your refurbished furniture. But in the course you will get lots of information and ideas to do so and some are really so easy and amazing.
Click here to Get the course on special Discount (Limited Time)
Why you should Start This Furniture Flipping Course?
This course will show you how people are earning a lot of money by just filling old furniture on their free time and you will deeply understand how potential this one is.
As i have mention earlier many has already shifted their career to this Business model. Its a great way to earn more than $1000 per week with out facing any hustle.
Where to find furniture for free or for a low price that leaves a generous profit!
Which days are BEST to find furniture (hint: It's not on trash day either)!
Which types of furniture sell the fastest, AND for the most money!
Which furniture to avoid (hint: it's not real wood).
Lifting strategies that make things easier!
So How to Make $1,000 Per Week Flipping Furniture 2021?
STEP 1 Preparing : A common mistake is jumping ahead of schedule and left frustrated with not having their “ducks” in a row from the beginning. During this flipping furniture for profit module, we’ll be covering… So read more about Best Flipping Furniture Beginners Course USA 2021
- How to get the most out of this program and surround yourself with other fellow furniture flippers (including me) for support!
- How to prepare your space so you can be ready for a steady flow of furniture!
- Gathering your tools (most of which you most likely own) at a discount!
- Setting your schedule to optimize your time for churning out furniture flips!
- Finding the best color/quality paint to use for higher profit margins!
- Which sealers are the best to protect your furniture, and to avoid unhappy clients!
STEP 2 Finding Treasure : We teach the latest and greatest methods for finding free, and cheap furniture to flip. During this flipping furniture for beginners module, we’ll be covering:
- Where to find furniture for free or for a low price that leaves a generous profit!
- Which days are BEST to find furniture (hint: It’s not on trash day either)!
- Which types of furniture sell the fastest, AND for the most money!
- Which furniture to avoid (hint: it’s not real wood).
- Lifting strategies that make things easier!And much more!
STEP 3 Turning “Trash” Into Treasure : Learn the latest style trends, and how to turn “trash” into valuable treasure. This will ALWAYS be ever-growing with NEW projects and tips! During this flipping furniture business module, we’ll be covering…
- The best practice for stripping old paint (or stain) without ruining it!
- How to apply polyacrylic the right way without bubbling, clumping, or ruining!
- How to properly clean your furniture using no harsh chemicals to prepare for painting and staining!
- Key strategies for distressing that’ll impress your buyers!
- How to add stencil art to make your furniture unique!
- How to pin-stripe using only paint and blue tape!
- To refurbish or not? That’s a common question that we answer!
- Which grit to choose for sanding to perfection without damaging the original shape!
- How to blend and layer paint the right way!
- How to turn a furniture piece into a Mid Century Modern piece with just one single tweak!
- How to line drawers with wallpaper!
- How to add Gold Leaf accents to turn dull furniture into shiny masterpieces!
STEP 4 Staging Strategies : Staging the right way is essential for selling your pieces FAST. The higher value the photo, the higher value your customers will view your furniture. During this flipping furniture for a living module, we’ll be covering…
- How to create professional-looking photos using only your smart phone and natural light!
- Choosing the right decor to bring out the true beauty of your furniture!
- How to create an indoor look using what we call the Garage Door Backdrop Method!
- The Furniture Power Hour for getting the best quality photos that’ll stick out from your competition!
- Which angles to shoot to tell the whole story of your furniture’s best features!
STEP 5 Selling Furniture : The biggest reward for your talent is getting paid. During this flipping furniture full time module, we’ll be covering…
- The best places to list your furniture to get in front of the most passionate buyers quickly!
- How to avoid negotiating and get your asking price the first time!
- How to avoid getting stood up with our furniture bidding war method!
- Furniture Listing templates so you know exactly what to say to avoid over communication with your prospects!
- Our pricing strategies for increasing your furniture’s overall perceived value!
STEP 6 Building Your Brand : For some, this may just be kept at the hobby level. We get it — we currently have over $1,000 worth of furniture that we’ve kept for ourselves; saving us from having to buy new. However, for those who want to level up and turn this hobby into a REAL business then building your brand is a must. During this flipping furniture side hustle module, we’ll be covering…
- Build up your social media for locals to find, and follow you!
- Know what to post to encourage engagement and brand new customers!
- Attract lifetime customers who beg you to custom furniture work!
- Get your followers to CALL YOU to give you free furniture, or report free furniture sightings.
- Best Flipping Furniture Beginners Course USA 2021
Frequently Asked Question About – How to make over % 1000 per week flipping furniture?
What happens after I purchase?
After you order, you’ll be taken to a confirmation page where you’ll get immediate access to the private group + weekly live calls. You’ll then immediately receive your login details to the Furniture Flipping Secrets training program where you can get started asap!
Will I need to be digging in people’s trash?
Absolutely not! We do not teach trash-digging strategies. Although, sometimes we randomly do find some curbside treasure.
I live in an apartment – will this still work?
Yes, absolutely. We have plenty of students who’ve joined while living in an apartment. They have found working on their patio, parking space, or even indoors (yes, there are safe paints for indoor use). Our recommendation is to start with small projects (end tables, coffee tables…etc.) and as you start making money you can consider expanding your workspace.
Is there a money back guarantee?
Yes! We’re so confident that you’ll benefit, AND enjoy our program so much that you won’t even consider a refund. However, in the rare cases that some aren’t satisfied we will gladly refund your money within 30 days. And yes, we can still be friends 🙂
What is the bare minimum tools I need to get started?
We recommend starting off as cheap as possible! Paint, polyacrylic sealer, and a power sander ($35 on Amazon). The rest you most likely already own such as rags, paint brushes, screw drivers…etc. Not a bad deal considering you’ll most likely be getting your furniture free. So this concludes the topic for Start Furniture Flipping Business USA Make Money 2021.